Okay I’m not even a Star Trek fan but that’s beautiful.
if this isn’t at the end of TASM, I will probably cry
oh my god CAN YOU IMAGINE
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
my physics teacher loves april fools day
i told him that his joke got 90 thousand notes on the internet and he was like “wow!! 90 thousand people think im funny” (he always makes bad jokes in class and no one laughs) and he was smiling really big it was so cute
astronomers got tired after watching the moon go around the earth for 24 hours so they decided to call it a day
THAT IS GORGEOUS
heterochromia is one of the coolest aesthetics the human body can muster
a very groovy mutation
that could be a band name
in the uk we have these sweets called maoam and the packaging is this little green character that looks like its having sex with fruit
omg Finland has these too
these candies taste really good actually but seriously
‘arent we supposed to have antlers or something’
‘fuck if i know’
'who cares we're mad cute'
Just in case you weren’t on the moon last night. This is what earth looked like from the moon’s perspective